Created 15 July 12 Last Update 11 January 15 High Resolution Yes Widget Ready Yes Compatible Browsers IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome Software Version WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9 ThemeForest Files Included Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files Columns 4+ Do...
Welcome to Fitness – Premium Responsive WordPress Theme Welcome to “Fitness” our all new, and best ever, WordPress theme! Fitness is created primarily for a fitness club or gym, however the way we have created the theme it would work perfectly for many business types. With a full suite of page templates, short codes, galleries, post formats and color picker built in to change the entire look of the theme really it’s a simple process to make it perfect for a doctor, dentist, service or business theme.
Created with SEO best practices and all the latest features of WordPress including the new twitter embed, quotes, videos and audio player, plus the XML data import to get you started, the ability to have a rocking site is simple and quick.
Course Creator, a simple to use, custom written post type that allows you to set a name, add the usual information in the WYSWIG editor, add lightbox galleries, short codes etc but also a set of metaboxes to enable you to set days, times, CSS Skill bar percentage, choose from a pre populated drop down menu for your trainer (or member of staff) to make creating specific pages a dream.
Trainer, easily add staff members, trainers or whatever people you want via a specially written custom post type that allows for photo image, name, credentials, hobbies, medals – whatever you want as we let YOU set the titles and the info and then once added the person is available as a drop down select when creating a course page – super easy and flexible! Admin Screenshots
- Admin 1
- Admin 2
- Admin 3
- Admin 4
- Admin 5
- Language Ready – MO/PO files included
- Change the default red elements via admin color picker
- Responsive design for mobile based devices
- Our proven, robust, standards compliant WordPress framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 (heavily commented)
- Custom post type for Trainers (staff)
- Custom post type for Courses (classes / event etc)
- CSS based skill bar for course difficulty level
- Home page and gallery sliders are swipe enabled
- 3 Homepage styles
- – With slider and populate areas via admin selections + Widget Areas
- – With slider and 6 widget areas for any content you wish
- – With slider and displays regular input content below
- Full suite of pages
- Full width template
- Right sidebar template
- Left sidebar template
- 404 Error page
- Contact Page
- Search Page
- Sitemap Page
- ‘Courses’ Page
- ‘Trainers’ Page
- Contact Page
- SEO best practice construction
- Fully localized with mo/po files
- XML data import supplied to get you started quick
- Social icon integration
- Post Formats supported include twitter embed, gallery, links, video, audio, standard, quote
- Automated image resizing and galleries
- Lightbox built in for standard wordpress galleries automatically
- 2 registered WordPress 3+ menus
- 12 Layered PSD Files for pages and elements
- Extensive PDF Documentation with screen shots
- Twitter Feed (add username – done)
- Contact Form 7 powered forms for easy inclusion anywhere (fully styled)
- Built in short codes via the editor including icon buttons/tabs/accordions and columns etc
- Unbranded Option Tree admin panels
- Unlimited sidebar widgets on many different pages
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
- Update on 01/10/15 v2.5 – Updated searchform.php to correct issue with Search the site… text on input field with initial page load and style.css (version # only).
- Update on 01/07/14 v2.4 – Updated XML file, no version # change.
- Update on 09/30/14 v2.4 – Updated theme to include child theme and fixed issue with page-contact.php calling the contact map widget area correctly.
- Update on 4/28/14 – Version # did not change, please replace functions.php to fix an issue with featured images not displaying on CPT and pages.
- Release on 4/24/14 – Updated theme to include WP 3.9 audio/video playlist features, please check your documentation.
- 03/06/14 – Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure
- 12/18/13 – Updated style.css to include 640px media query.
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update 10/25/13-Updated to WordPress 3.7 with no issues.
- Update on 10/1/13 – Fixed issue with classes custom post type not saving trainer name – update functions.php (that was the only file changed). Updated to WordPress 3.6.1 with no issues. Version # is still 2.0, the only file changed is functions.php – please update this file.
- Update on 8/27/13 – Fixed issue with ‘Classes’ and ‘Trainers’ CPT’s not saving correctly – ALL users need to replace the functions.php file for the fix if you have the previous update in place – if not then please replace all files
- Update on 8/25/13 – Fixed issue with XML Demo file being empty
- Update on 8/15/13 – This is a full version update to meet the new TF requirements. Now supports paginated comments and next page(pagination) for individual posts. Please re-read the documentation, some plugins are no longer required. Shortcodes were removed from the theme functionality and have now been created in a plugin. Gallery post format now supports drag/drop slide order. New audio player functionality. Fully supports IE10 and WP 3.6.
- Update on 4/29/13 – Updated style.css to accommodate the Contact Form 7 update for input type=email.
- Update on 4/15/13 – Updated WordPress version to 3.5.1, theme passed tested successfully.
- Update on 02/13/13 – Updated several template files and style.css to remove the that were hidden in some template files when rendering the slider. Files updated include style.css, content-gallery.php, single-fullwidth.php, single-leftsidebar.php, single-rightsidebar.php, single.php, template-home.php, template-homewidgets.php, temlate-slideronly.php.
- Update on 01/09/13 – Updated header.php to specify theme location of primary menu and update to style.css for first menu item drop down.
- Update on 12/13/12 – Updated WordPress version to 3.5, theme passed tested successfully.
- Update 12/01/12 – Update to header.php and style.css to use the accent color for the skill bar on the class page(s).
- Update 10/02/12 – Update to template-slideronly.php to fix a loop issue – please replace just this file if you had the previous update already.
- Update 9/13/12 – Created a new alternative home page template that allows you to have the slider as normal but lower content is now pulled from the page content you type in as normal. Also, updated the single-class.php file to allow you to not set times for a class and it will automagically remove the times section and move up the content from below. Updated the documentation to reflect these new additions!
- Update 8/24/12 – updated the theme to allow categorization for courses. You can now categorize your courses into types to allow for better sorting/displaying of your courses. Files updated were functions.php, help documentation, taxonomy-class_types.php (new file) and template-class.php
- Update 8/17/12 – languages file for missing .mo and .po files
- Update 7/24/12 – documentation.pdf to include the instructions on how to add a slider item for the front page slider
. Thank you.